Tuesday, September 9, 2008

....and She's All That and more!


Hello Everyone!
For those of you that don't know....this is my beautiful Granddaughter Kayla! This picture was taken just before church last Sunday. She was modeling her new dress for me.
Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen???
She's eight now and going on 25!!!
Did you catch the little modeling pose on the right with the shoulder.....Daddy better lock this one up!
I had lots of fun with Kayla on my visit....she took baby steps with me trying to teach me how to walk in the Gameboy game we were playing and said: "Okay Grandy this is how I did it to learn when I first started"!!! I had to chuckle inside.
She's also a little crafter and has her own art work station in her playroom that she draws and stamps at. We spent a good part f one afternoon stamping together. I was showing her how to outline with markers and use a paintbrush to pull the color to the center and she said: "Grandy you showed me that technique last time"!! So I had to come up with a new technique to show her. She's too funny and remembers EVERYTHING!!!
I'm so proud of how she is and her little caring ways. She is very sweet and I love her dearly! Mom and Dad have done a wonderful job with her as well.
Kayla, if you see this, I love you! I hope you are taking good care of "Emma" your new baby doll I got you.
Well I guess that's it for now.....I'll be posting some artwork tomorrow. In the meantime....I hope you enjoyed my grandchildren.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Catherine said...

she sure is cute! my daughter is 8 and going on 21...LOL! But I sure can't have her model like that for me =)