Monday, September 29, 2008



Good Morning Everyone!

I'd like to share a card I got in the mail the other day. Selene Kempton sent it to me, she is a fellow Demonstrator from Dracut, Massachusetts. She and I spoke the other day and I mentioned that my camera was on the fritz at convention and she immediately made a CD of her pictures and sent it to me with this lovely card. How awesome is that?

She has used the Autumn Harvest Stamp Set and stamped the image on Shimmer White. Can you see the hint of sparkle? It's just gorgeous in person. Little hint here, look how she made the little notch at the top of the card, it's a great way to keep your ribbon in place and add a point of interest. I hope you have enjoyed Selene's creation as much as I did. Thanks again Selene!!!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: