Sunday, September 28, 2008

BOO!!!!!!!



Good Morning Everyone!

I'd like to share this cut Halloween idea with you. It's so easy to do. Just cut your Designer Paper to 6" x 7 1/8" and place tape on one short side and two long sides. Wrap your Kit Kat Bar and then crimp the edges. Decorate as desired. I had some black Shred here that I thought looked cute on it and then I used the "Eat, Drink and be Scary" Set.....too cute. This would make a great class Halloween Treat!! Oh, don't forget our "Ghostly Greeting Designer Paper".

If you would like to order these supplies to make these special treats for your little goblins, here is the supply list:

Ghostly Goblins DS: #112463

Eat Drink and be Scary # 111764

You can order 24/7 at my website here The Shop now button is right under my name in the top right hand corner.

Thanks for stopping by and..........Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: