Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tie The Knot Card Holder


Hi Everyone,
I'm still at convention, but wanted to share a Card Holder I just did at my "Card Holder" Class.
My customers ordered a Simply Scrappin' Kit to make one of these. The kits are too fabulous and easy to work with. I've only attached the two photos of mime but each pages is different using components of the kit. I used my Bind-it-all to bind the books and made perpetual calendars to add names of people to remember for Birthdays, Anniversaries or what ever.
Each page has a pocket to hold the cards needed for the month. I used the "Tie the Knot " kit for mine.
I first saw this idea over at patty Bennetts site here, she is a awesome lady with a ton of talent.
I hope you'll take a peek at her site.
Don't forget my "While I'm Away" Special. All order coming to me by email will receive 10% off from July 29th -August 3rd. you can email orders to: leeconrey@bellsouth.net
Thanks and have a ........
Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: