Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bitty Birthday Swap Cards and Special


Good morning everyone!
Well I should be well on my way to convention when you view this on my blog. I'm very excited as this is my very first convention. I can't wait to meet a lot of the poele I've become friends with on line.
I have used the little set "Bitty Birthday" For my swaps this year. It's such a fun little set to work with. I decided to make it bright and fresh....so White and bright colors was it for me. I know you can't see it but the matted image sits in a debossed rectangle. it's very cute in person, but I'm sure you get the idea.
While I'm away at convention I will be offering a "Special" to my customers and new customers both local and long distance. It's my "While I'm Away Speciial". You will receive 10% off any order sent to me between the dates of July 29th - August 3rd.
Remember Minimum shipping is $6.95 for orders less than $69.50.....if your order is more...shipping is 10%. You can email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net to order, don't forget to mention my "While I'm Away Special".
I will contact you either by email or phone to verify.
Thanks for visiting and have a ......
Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: