Thursday, March 10, 2016

I think You're Great!

Have you every imagined a stamp doing something other than what it looks like when stamped. That's what I saw when I did this card. lol
So I was looking for a card to make that was different and colorful and have it not look like the image it was.
I stamped the images in Black,Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo and cut out with my Circle Punches to get a totally different look to this stamp set. What do you think? Pretty smashing huh?

Who knew this little stamp could create such a WOW?!?

Here is the Sketch I used and hope you will give it a try. If you do....send it to me and I will post it to my blog and showcase your card. I'd love to see what you create. It will be fun.



So this was like a work in progress....did the circles figured the mats and it still needed something. So I had scraps of the colors of Cardstock I was using and cut them into 1/4" pieces to embellish. What do you think? Added a little bling and added a few stripes to the inside to follow through. 

Want to know what Supplies  I used on this card? Just click on any item to be directed to my store. 
Remember it's still Sale-a-Bration and there is still time to get your free Sale-a-Bration items. 


Product List
Thanks for stopping in today. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your Stamping needs. I'd love it!
:)

post signature

3 comments:

Card Bomb said...

Pretty smashing indeed! I love this Lee!
-Maria

designbydonna said...

Pretty smashing is correct. I love that color combo and the stripe accents at the bottom.

Sandi MacIver said...

aw Lee, i love all the pretty bright colors you incorporated into this card, it's beautiful - just like you!..Hugs girlfriend