Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birthday Blooms with a Twist

Hi Everyone,
Where has time gone? It's take me several days to catch my breath from our Charity Event.

Anyway I was playing today and wanted to break out some of the uber cool Shine On Specialty Designer Paper. It's so cool and so difficult to figure out what side to use. I love the fact that one side is Metallic and the other side mixed with a fun new In Colors.
So what do you think? Kind of rustic with the Kraft Paper and DSP but added a little shine to spruce it up. So that's my Twist is to do this flower on Kraft Card Stock and jazz it up with color and shine.


Can you tell what new products I've used? 
Not only the fun Designer Paper but Wink of Stella. I love it!
I used it on the center of the flower and bottom highlights 


but also on the Thanks from the Expressions Natural Elements. The Wink of Stella is awesome on the wood and I only wish you could see it better on here. It just shimmers. 


There is so much you can do with the Wink....I'll be back with more ideas for you soon. 

Hope you are having a Blessed Day.....I know I am. :)

Here are the Supplies I used, just click on any of the items if you'd like to learn more about them. 

Product List

post signature

No comments: