Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stampin’ Up! Big Day Stamp Set and Stamping & Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back! Sandy gave us an interesting sketch to work with this time. She almost had me stumped but I got it done. Only to find out I used a piece of Designer Paper that is retired…..but too late to change it now. I still think it’s cute and love this paper. Hope you do too and don’t mind.

Here is the sketch

image

…and my take on it. I did a Shaker Card….don’t you think it’s cute?

image

closer look at the shaker…shake-shake-shake! lol

image

Want to make this card? Here are the Supplies needed:

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder [117335]

Now I can’t wait to see what the rest of the team has done with this interesting sketch! So make sure to visit and see.

Stamping and Blogging Design Team

Sandi MacIver– USA –

Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ

Amy Koenders - USA

Michelle Last – UK

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands

Claire Daly – Australia

Kerstin Kreis - Germany

As always please let me know if I can do anything to help you with your stamping needs.

Thanks for stopping in…..see you next time!

post signature

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That is too cute Lee! I love your little shaker section. Perfect for a happy birthday card! :)

Marine said...

Oh yes Lee, that's cute ! Love it !

Michelle Last said...

What a clever idea to make part of the card a shaker card!!

Sandi MacIver said...

shake, shake, shake, your booty, LOL...love it - so bright and cheery

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Love this shaker card and all the colour. Well done Lee. Hugs from Shelagh.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun birthday card Lee!
Love the shaker on it, that really makes it special.

Patrice said...

Great take on this weeks sketch :-) love how you turned it into a shaker card.