Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sophisticated Serif with Bloggers Dozen

Hi Everyone,

I’m sure you came here from Patty Chenail’s Blog

stampers dozen previous button

My mission this month with the Bloggers Dozen was to make something using an embellishment out of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Luckily this awesome Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Paper in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Love-Love-Love this paper and see so many possibilities.

image

For this card I simply inked up my Black Memento Pad and dabbled my sponge into it and rubbed it evenly over the Designer Paper. The Paper is already embossed for you so no worry there. Then simply take a clean tissue and wipe any residue off. Magic!!!

DSP before I sponged it.

IMG_3435

Here is my block (I know it’s dirty) with my letters and little flower on it. Once you’ve lined it up you can stamp as many as you need for cute little Gift Sets for your Friends and Family! Cool huh?

IMG_3434

I think this set is a wonderful investment as it has a large and small alphabet as well as a few fun little flower images and a rectangle framed block stamp. It’s awesome….just think of the possibilities.

Supplies needed to create your own:

That’s it for today. I hope that you will continue on with the Tour….we’ve got some huge talent here. Nest up is the fabulous Janet Wakeland!

stampers dozen next button

Thanks for stopping in! See you next time!

post signature

No comments: