Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stamping and Blogging~What’s Up!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back! We’ve got another great sketch from Sandi this week. Well really it was a challenge for me (and that’s a good thing). Made me come out of that little box I live in! lol

DSCN9688

sb59

Actually I had this card in my mind the minute I looked at this sketch…..but….I did not listen to me!!! So I tried different things and ended up with my original “Out of the Box” idea from me!! haha

So then I had to execute the idea….that was easy….then I looked at Sandi’s sketch and tried to do those triangle’s…seems I was having a blonde moment as that didn’t come easy! Thanks for the Brain Exercise Sandi!!

So glad I can laugh at myself and my “Duh” Moments. I decided to make  “Faux” Triangles….just lay the strip down over the dsp and cardstock and Voila!!! hehe

Note to me:…listen to me!!! lol

Supplies for this card are:

  • What’s Up! Stamp Set
  • Real Red Cardstock & Ink Pad
  • Basic Black Cardstock & Black Stazon Pad
  • Daffodil Delight Cardstock & Ink Pad
  • Back to Black Designer Paper
  • White Bakers Twine
  • Brights Candy Dots

My Online Store

Want to see some weekly deals? Here they are…and available in my store.

image

Now make sure to visit the Stamping and Blogging Design Team……I’m sure they have some incredible Projects to share with you! I’m headed over there right now myself.

Have a Fabulous Day! See you next time!

post signature

5 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a cute card! Great colors, love those little arrows too. :)

Sandi MacIver said...

I lOVe the card, especially the saying - LOL one of my favorites, LOL...

Michelle Last said...

I found this sketch a challenge too Lee but as you say it is great to push our boundaries a little and your beautiful card shows that it brings great results x

Claire said...

Wow, love this Lee. You really nailed it with this card. I am inspired to try some bolder coloured cards!

Amanda Sevall said...

Love this card Lee!! So colorful and cute!! :)