Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stamping and Blogging Challenge!~Timeless Talk

Hi Everyone!

Where has this week gone?? I am not believing it’s time for another Stamping and Blogging Challenge.

We’ve got a cool sketch this week and here is what I’ve come up with. Hope you like it.

SAM_6302

Here is the sketch

image

So what do you think? I have not inked this stamp before. What was I waiting for?? I love it!! So easy and adds a little fun to this card. Not sure if you can tell but I paper pieced the horn piece of the Phonograph.

I did Big Fluffy Daffodil Delight Bow with our Seam Binding and my Magic Bow Maker available at the top of my blog. It really pops on here don’t you think?

Magic Bow Maker

Supplies needed:

I hope you will take the time to view the other Design Team Efforts from some pretty fabulous Ladies. Here are the blogs…..

Sandi MacIver. www.stampingwithsandi.com

Amy Koenders – www.stampwithAmyK.com

Michelle Last – www.michellelast.co.uk

Linda Geater – http://www.lgeater.com/

Thanks for stopping in! See ya next time!

post signature

6 comments:

Michelle Last said...

I love the Music Notes paper you used with the gramophone stamp, simply perfect and the bow is lovely too!

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful card Lee! I love the black and white color combination with the touches of yellow. And you bow is fabulous!!

Sandi MacIver said...

perfect combo of music and gramophone and I just love that pop of yellow!

Kitty A. said...

Really great card! I need to ink this set too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mitzi said...

Nice, clean card, Lee. I love your style!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous Lee...and loving the bright yellow ribbon! I do not have this set but really like the cards that I see using it!