Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another Great Year and Weekly Deals

Yesterday I mentioned my online club that I will be starting in February…this is one of the cards you will be making…all the supplies will be sent to you (not including stamps) and you will receive a project sheet in your email inbox. Email me if you’re interested for more info. I need a few more people and we’ll have a club! How exciting! Just hit the contact me button at the top of my blog.

SAM_6058

Here are a really fun card I created using the new Fringe Scissors. I am in love with them and have so many fun things in my mind that I can make with them. I look forward to sharing them. Supplies needed for this card are listed below for your convenience. Don’t forget Sale-a-Bration started yesterday. So you get to select a free item with every $50 merchandise order, $100- 2 items and so on. Supply list for this card is at the bottom of my post. You can click here to shop if you like.

Now for the Weekly Deals!

weekly deals jan 28

Supplies needed for the Birthday Card:

Hope you have a Fabulous Day!

post signature

3 comments:

gale said...

Totally cute-love that fringe!!

designbydonna said...

Really cute, Now I can't wait to get the fringe scissors I just ordered.

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful design, makes me happy to look at it...love the fringe and the bright and pretty colors! Want to reach out and grab that cupcake on the pretty yellow plate!