Friday, December 9, 2011

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge # 233

Hey Everyone,
Can’t believe it’s Friday again. Where is time going?
We’ve got a Simple and Easy Challenge for you this week that I hope you enjoy. Go on over to Stamping 411 and take a peek at what the other Operators are up to. Maybe even play along.
Here is the sketch….
SSC233
…and my interpretation….
 Sketches 231-232-233 004
So soft and pretty and understated don’t you think? I never use River Rock but I had to use it with this DSP as it matches perfectly. Then I got my new little Floral Fusion Sizzlet and had to use it Isn’t it sweet? Add a little pearl to the center and instant flower.
The Card Base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and is Very Vanilla. The Mat is River Rock and measures 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and then I topped that with the beautiful Timeless Portrait DSP and it measures 3 1/8 x 4 3/8. The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of River Rock attached. Then I cut at the angle. Then I attached my cute little flower….with mini glue dots. That’s it!!! Simple and Easy to duplicate. 
I hope you enjoyed visiting today and hope to see you back soon.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so good at "elegant"!! This is so pretty!!

Tammy Fite said...

That was me!!!

Unknown said...

You do elegant so good!! Simply Elegant!!