Monday, December 12, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and Gift Certificates Available!

Hey!!!

We’ve got a winner!!! Glenda, you have won my Blog Candy!!! Congrats to you. Please email me your snail mail address.

Blogger Glenda said...

I think your card is AB-SO-PAWS-ITVIELY STUNNING Lee! That is way better that a WOWZER by the way - LOL! The diamond jewels finish off the elegant look with the heat embossed Merry Christmas. Well done, Sandi will be SOOO impressed!
Glenda D

This has been so much fun. I hope to be back soon after the New Year with more Free Tutorials for all of you. Don't want to miss out? Then sign up for my newsletter today!!

By the way….only 12 days left to do a bit of Stampin’ Up! Christmas Shopping, so don’t miss out!!

Missed the deadline for shipping? How about a “Stampingleeyours Gift Certificate”? It’s an Easy Peasy way to get a Gift Certificate online. You can even print it after you purchase.

Make sure to check out the Gift Certificate Denominations on the left sidebar of my blog.

image  

Have a Wonderful Day and let me know if I can assist you with any of your Stampin’ Up! needs!!!

post signature

No comments: