Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Natures Nest

Hi Everyone,

Here is the second card I will be doing for my Technique Class this month. It’s using the Natures’ Nest Stamp Set…not a new one but new to me. I love it.

I earned this set as part of my rewards duding Sale-a-Bration….we (us Demonstrators) get extra perks during that time. How would you like to earn s a few perks by doing what you love? Just contact me and I’d be happy to tell you all about it.

Now back to my card…..Natures Nest….and doing a background this time using one of the texturz plates and some ink. I love the tone on tone…don’t you? I’ve sued a whole menagerie of color here using my pastels and blender pen. I then added a bit of Crystal Effects straight from the bottle. to give his shell a bit of shine. I think I may go back and make a shadow a bit darker beneath him…..he looks a bit suspended.

July Technique Class Cards 003

Thanks for stopping by again and hope you’ll come again.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Basslady said...

a marvellous card! great image and fantastic colouring! wonderful!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Trish in Wisconsin said...

Wow, great job on the coloring! Mr. Turtle sure does look Grand today. I love this set, but don't have it yet, and one of the reasons that I really want it is for the turtle. I can't tell what color that is that you used inbetween the black and white layers, sort of looks like So Saffron, but I really like that you put it there. It just adds so much to the card. Wonderful job with this card. Have a great day.

Cyber hugs, Trish in Wisconsin