Monday, July 12, 2010

Friends Never Fade

Hi Everyone,

I’m back from my little mini vacation with my Grandkids. We swam and ate and did the beach and the movies and swam and ate and swam and ate…..I’m still full. How can kids eat that much that often????

Anyway I’m having a Technique Class on Tuesday and this is one of the cards I’ll be doing.

Lots of my customers own the Big Shot so I thought I’d show them a few cool things you can do with it.

This card features the “Friends Never Fade” Stamp Set.. It’s so pretty especially with the Gorgeous DSP that matches it. I just know you are going to love it.

Here is the card….July Technique Class Cards 004

I am loving the Daffodil Delight Ink and Cardstock especially paired with the Old Olive and Tangerine Tango. I ran the top textured piece through my Big Shot after inking the inside of the Embossing folder. In this case the Square Lattice.  So pretty….reminds me of a summer Basket.

I did my Ribbon with t he 5/8” Old Olive Satin….one of my favorites. My bow of course was made with my  Handy Dandy Magic Bow Maker!!! 

image

Available on my right side bar. I would love it if you have bought one of these to let everyone know what you think by leaving a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to post again tomorrow….then it might get a bit sketchy as I’m getting ready for convention.

Take care and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle Gray said...

Love it. So summery. TFS!

Pam said...

Love it, Lee! Thanks for reminding me about inking the folders ... that really looks sharp!

Carol Parcell said...

Beautiful card!

And I love your bow maker. It makes such pretty bows and so easy! So glad I bought one. Thanks!