Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Krista’s Color Challenge Card

Good Morning Everyone,

I have the privilege of being asked to be a Guest Designer for Krista’s Design Blog for the month of June. Here is the second Color Challenge.

ColorChallengeTemplate

…and my design……

Pace Projects 007

The colors of Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum and Old Olive Never in a million years would I have put that together. But here you go and I love it. I am getting so much use out of this Eastern Blooms set lately. I just love the ease of stamping made easy with it.

I used my Big Shot and new Embossing folder on the Pale Plum Mat for some texture and just love how it makes it pop! This was a fun card for me to do…

The Ribbon of course was done using my magic Bow Maker...for more info on that you can email me at: magicbow@bellsouth.net

I hope you have enjoyed it and hope you will leave a message that you’ve been here. I’d love to hear what you think.

Make sure to check out Krista’s Challenge Blog too.

Thanks again Krista for having me!!!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

grandmalee said...

Beautiful card! I love the textures & how you positioned the stamp on the panels!

I also love that yummy butterfly card below! What gorgeous colors & I love the tone on tone embossing on the vellum!

Ms said...

I would never have picked this color combination but I have to say, this is wonderful. I might have to see what I can whip up using these colors...

Terry said...

Beautiful card! These flowers are soooo wonderful!