Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cute Little Baby Onesie

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick share of another Baby Onsie I did for a swap I’m in.

I used the stamp set :Happy Together for the simple little Flower Image and stamped it in Pink Pirouette. It’s one of my all time favorite colors…..so soft and pretty. Love it.

 Swap Cards June and camp 010

The front of the Onsie was run through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder. It makes it so soft……Now I need to find someone having a Baby Girl to send it to.

That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

sandi maciver said...

well, I'm not having a baby, but I am sure glad I'm in this swap with you cause I will get one of these darling cards, tee hee.
What a great idea.
You are the QUEEN