Friday, May 7, 2010

Topical Party

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick share today. Here is a little card I will be doing at my “Start to Finish” Class. this is a class I do here in Jacksonville, Florida. You come and do the cards from Start to Finish…..it’s a great class for beginners just learning how to cut card stock. Let me know if you’d like to attend. ….anyway, back to the card.

Tropical Party 002_thumb[11]

It is featuring the Topical Party Stamp Set out of our new Summer Mini. You might just want to take a peek….there are some totally fabulous things in there. Isn’t the new Designer Paper just darling? It so lends itself to summer and this cute stamp set.

If I can help with any of your stamping needs please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for stopping by…and we’ll see you tomorrow for another Stamping411 Challenge Card.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your card is adorable! I like the dsp so much :D

sandi maciver said...

this card is awesome, you just want to lean in and take a little sip!. Love how the designer paper matches that little umbrella in the drink, just too cute.