Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lee’s Stampin’ Up! Mexican Special!

Buenos Dias!

You see these women looking and looking in the Playa Del Carmen Market Place??? I think they are looking for some Stampin’ Up!, don’t you? ….and I don’t think they found it!!There are so may specials in Mexico you just wouldn’t believe it. So-o-o-o I’ve decided to run a “Mexican Special” just for you.

The sale will run from today, October 13th-18th

downsized_1012091803 (4)One place to find it is on my Stampin’ Up! website.

We have the “Taco Special” where you spend $50.00 on line and receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate off your next purchase through me (I will have to apply the discount on my end)   I will send this Gift Certificate and a Hand Stamped Card from me by mail when I return.

Then we have the “Nachos Locos” where if you spend $100.00 online you will will receive a $10 Gift Certificate from me for $10 off your next order through me so I can apply the discount. ( I will send the Gift Certificate and a Hand Stamped Card from me by mail when I return).

How about the “Whole Enchilada”!!!!!!

Seems like that would be the way to go…..you would have to have at least $150.00 in merchandise online and you would receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate from me along with a Hand Stamped Card from me by mail to be applied to your next order through me (I will have to place the 2nd order to apply the discount)…….and just think you will also receive “Hostess Benefits” as well. For a $150 order you will receive $15.00 in free Merchandise and a Level 1 Hostess set of your choice. Don’t forget you can select Merchandise and Hostess Stamps from our Mini Catalog as well.

….and don’t forget about our Deals of the week is you want to

Mini save even more.

Week 2 Deals of the Week Oct. 12th-18th

115961 Perfect Setting Bigz XL die  $25.99

114515 Flower Burst Embosslits die  $ 5.99

116760  Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die $25.49

For your shopping convenience here are the links to the ….

Idea Book and Catalog

Mini Catalog

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a ….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: