Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soft and Simple Forest Friends


Good Morning Everyone,
I want to share a little card I did with the new "Forest Friends from the Occasions Mini. It is such a cute set. I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it.
I used Certainly Celery as the base. the white cs is cross hatched (I don't think you can see it) and then I used my new circle scissors to cut my circles. I then finished it off with some of our Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain and our gorgeous Eyelet Border Punch.
That's is....Easy-Peasy! Oh, I did cut one of the bunnies out and pop him up with a dimensional. I hope you like it.
If you would like to order any of these products don't hesitate to email me here,
You may prefer to shop online and that's fine too, you can do that at my website
Thanks for looking and as always........
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: