Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beautiful Blooms Again


Good Morning Everyone,
I can's seem to get enough of this "Botanical Blooms" Set from Stampin' Up! It's just so easy to work with. You can either use it as a Two-step Stamp or use as a line image stamp and color in. Very versatile.
I used an embossing plate with the swirls on the white mat piece an attached a strip of Polka dot Ribbon from the Pigtails Collections to the edge with Tombo Multi. I then added some flat pears to the corners. I did distress the edges a bit on that piece with my distressing tool from Stampin' Up!
Remember this is one of our FREE sets from Stampin' Up! through March. If you would like to receive this set and a
FREE Catalog just hop on over to my website www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net and hit the shop now button. All you have to do it purchase $50 to receive both of these items FREE.
As always........
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: