Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful

Good Morning Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have just been so busy with parties, classes and Vendor Fairs.
I just had to show you this card I got today. I was so pleasantly surprised to receive it. I always smile when someone remembers me for any occasion and to make me a home made card....even better.

This card is from one of my customers (and friends) Shelba.
Just look at the simple elegance she has created with some tone on tone stamping some drop dead gorgeous ribbon and our wonderful scallop punch. I love everything about this card and it is so pretty in person. Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip are just gorgeous together, don't you think?
Thanks Shelba for taking the time to make this for me and for thinking of me. I so appreciate it.
....and yes I am very Thankful to have Shelba in my life!!!
Have a Stampinglee Good Day Everyone!
Lee

post signature

No comments: