Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Big on Christmas Gift Card Tin and Bonus!



Good Morning Everyone!

Brrrrrrrrrrrr! It's chilly here in sunny Florida. I happen to love it like this....but I don't say that to everyone. Seems like Florida folk like it hot. I do too but I love the cold as well. So I'm happy to have this little cold snap.

I wanted to share another tin I made to hold Gift Cards. These tins can be purchased at most all of your craft stores at the check out counter. This Tin was designed for a group of ladies I'll doing a Party for this Sunday. They really wanted to do blue and a Snowman...so here you go! I used our Polka Dot background stamp #109276 for $17.95 and stamped in Chocolate Chip#100908 $5.25 ....then I stamped "Big on Christmas" # 109266 $18.95 in Chocolate Chip as well. Colored in with a bashful Blue Marker and wrapped a little Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon #111367 $4.95 around it.Let's not forget the Diamonds ....we have lots of Dazzling Diamonds on there. I hope my girls like it.

Want to learn how you can get this Gift Card Tin from me???? Read on......

Want to receive this "Gift Card Tin" in the mail? Be among the first ten (10) people to place an online order with me and receive this tin in the mail. The order must be a minimum of $50 in Stampin' Up! Merchandise. That does not include shipping or tax. This offer is good until December 15th, 2008!!! I will ship all tins on the 16th of December.

You can order at www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net

Hope to hear from you soon...

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: