Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a Stretch!


Good Morning Everyone!
I am having so much fun with my new Stampin' Up! Sets that I got last Friday.
This is one of the set that is discounted until September 30th.
It's called "It's a Stretch" and is a very versatile set. It has a little of everything in it.
Anyway, I made this darling stocking with it.....for a tall, slim card for one of my Holiday camps coming up next month.
Stamps: "It's a Stretch"
Ink: Basic Black
CS: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White
Access: Scallop Edge Punch, 2- Way Glue Pen Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen and Markers.
I hope you enjoy this little card as much as I enjoyed creating it.
If I can order any of the sets that are on sale for you just let me know, I'd be happy to place an order for you.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: