Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Congratulation's

This is a picture of my upline Wendy Randall and my Downline Sharon Field (center), and myself.
This picture was taken shortly after Sharon was given the "Statement of the Heart" Award from Stampin' Up!
I nominated Sharon along with a few of my downline for this prestigious award and was thrilled when she won it. She so deserves it and I couldn't be prouder of her work with different groups.
Stampin' Up! called me about a week before convention to tell me she had won the award. I cried like a baby!
then they told me to keep it a secret....oh boy, that was tough! Especially since we traveled to convention together and roomed together. I had to sneak around to meet with Stampin' Up! Staff and excuse my self about 1/2 hour before her award to head back stage. i told her I had a tummy ache and would be back, which wasn't far from the truth. I was asked to read my letter (thankfully behind the scenes) and then go out on stage with Shelli to welcome Sharon. It was such an awesome experience.

From what I understand she was going to go and check on me when I had a friend insist she remain there. PHEW!!! I would have hated if she missed her special award!

Anyway Congratulations again to my Downline and friend Sharon Field.
Please feel free to visit her blog here . She is a tremendous talent as well as a great Humanitarian.
have a Stampinglee Good Day Everyone!
Lee

post signature

No comments: