Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Touches of Texture in Sepia

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to share a fun technique with you today. It's the "Faux Sepia Technique". It's so fun and easy...you'll love it or at least I hope you will. lol


What a great technique using minimal supplies. Love when that happens and I don't have to pull out everything I own.
I'll be doing my Technique Class featuring this technique this month. I hope they enjoy it. 

Say, how would you like to get a set up for this card and a copy of the Tutorial? 
Just let me know. 
Just place an order on my website and it's yours!
I will email the directions and send the cut kit snail mail right to your mailbox. 
Here are the supplies needed....

Don't forget that I'm having a Blog Hop this Saturday for Autism Awareness. You won't want to miss it. So mark your calendar and check it out. 

That's it for today. 
Have a glorious day and do something fun....like stamping! lol


Product List

post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca Borkowski said...

Not sure how you did this but amazing card. Love it !