Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Father Christmas

Hi Everyone,
I'd like to share a beautiful Christmas Card with you. It's featuring the Father Christmas Stamp Set. 


You know what's great about this set? You can create and make it as simple as you want or get a little more fancy and color in all the images. It's very versatile that way. 


Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Father Christmas (w-142122, c-142125)
  • Inks: Soft Suede (126978)
  • Paper: Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650) Cardstock
  • Other: Metallic Thread Gold (138401), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Very Vanilla ½” Lace Trim (141672), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Measurements:
·       Very Vanilla cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” to make card base, 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” for top layer of card, 3 ½” x 2 ½” for oval to stamp image
·       Soft Suede cardstock: 3 ¾” x 3” for oval behind image
·       Metallic Thread: 6-8”

·       Lace trim: 5”

Well I'm going to Atlanta in just a little bit here. Get to go and see my Grandkids. That's always fun. I can't wait. They are growing up entirely too fast for me.

Then I get to go to ONStage this weekend in Marietta, Georgia and see some of my Stampin' Friends and see what's coming in the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration. So excited about that. 
Wishing you all a fabulous week. I know I'm going to have one!


post signature

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Gorgeous!

Rose Ann Marr said...

Love this stamp set. Your card has a vintage look which I like. Glad you are feeling better. Safe travels, can't wait to hear all about ON-Stage.