I want to share a little card I did featuring the Stamp Set of the Week from WWYS!
If you are not aware of this design team you need to visit it. It's a great group of talented stampers that create projects weekly using the same stamp set. Now how's that for fun! So when you make a purchase of a stamp set you have lots of ideas to go with it. Genius huh?
Here is my card
• White Whisper White: 4 1/4" x 11” - 4 1/4" x 2 1/2” (flowers & leaves)
• DSP: 1 1/2“ x 5 1/2“
• Basic Black: 5/8” x 5 1/2"
1. Dust Basic Black strip with Embossing Buddy then stamp sentiment in Versamark. Sprinkle sentiment with White Embossing Powder and heat with Heat Tool. 2. Stamp the flower in Pink Pirouette (1st Step) – 2 flowers 3. Stamp the 2nd Step flower in Melon Mambo stamped off 4. Stamp the 3rd Step flower in full strength Melon Mambo Make sure pointer on stamp is pointing in the same direction for accurate stamped images 5. Stamp Leaves in Wild Wasabi 6. Cut out flowers and leaves 7. Attach DSP strip to card base on the right leave a slight white space and add the Basic Black strip 8. Add cut flowers using Dimensionals and leaves using glue dots arranged as you like. 9. Color Basic Pearls with Black Sharpie and add to card.
Supplies if you'd like to order
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive
Please let me know if I can assist you with any of your stamping questions. I'm here to help.
Don't forget to visit the WWYS Blog and see what the other Designers have created.
Have a Super Fabulous Day and make sure to Stamp Something!