Monday, April 11, 2016

Garden in Bloom......Spring is Here!!

Hi Everyone,
Oh my goodness we are in the midst of spring and I had to share my fun Garden in Bloom Card with you. Bright and fun and so much color going on. Just like outside in my neck of the woods for sure. Trust me I know Pollen when I see it and it's EVERYWHERE! So to take my mind off that and the havoc it's playing with me....I decided to do something fun and colorful. Hope you like it.


What a burst of color huh? 
I love-love-love how it came out and all the brightness and depth that are involved. Don't you?

I think Garden in Bloom is one of my all time fav's.....so bright and cheery. You can make it serious if you have to. lol
Wonder if they will retire this set this year...will find out in a few days...hope not but just to be on the safe side you might want to get yours ordered. the possibilities are endless. Really!


How would you like the Tutorial for this? Just place an order on my website and I will send you a Project Sheet for it with all the details. That simple. 

Here are the supplies I used. I hope you find it helpful. 

Product List
Thanks for stopping in and visiting. I hope to see you back soon. 
Bye for now!
:)


post signature

No comments: