Monday, December 28, 2015

Sprinkles on Top for WWYS

Hi Everyone!
wwys cropped
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with those that you love and care about. My son and his wife and my grand kids are coming today. I can't wait to see them. They were delayed by the nasty flu bug!!

Before I get too far into this blog post I wanted to mention that this will be my last week with WWYS! It's been an awesome adventure with an incredible team and it's founder Amanda Sevall who is actually my 5th level downline. The concept is brilliant as you well know and I'm so proud of her and the team for the hard work they have put into it. So please don't stop visiting WWYS as it's incredible!
I'm leaving as I need to right now...nothing earth shattering just shifting priorities but I still hope to play along as I think it's one of the best challenge blogs out there. So thanks WWYS Team for the pleasure of working with you and Amanda for inviting me.  I love you all!!

Now onto my card....

I think I’m going to give this little sparkler of a Birthday Card to my Granddaughter. She has a birthday coming up and I think it’s just perfect for her. It’s Black and white with just a few pops of color and it Sparkles. She’ll love it. I hope she will anyway!!

sprinkles on top
You’re probably wondering how I got this out of my set.
wwwys sprinkles on top
Well first thing when I saw this I spied the cute-cute candles! Love them. I wanted to do a small square card to feature these little darlings so I colored them with my Markers in Tangerine Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay. The flames were done with Crush Curry. I then stamped into the center of my square. Well that just wasn’t enough. So I cut the Happy Birthday Stamp and stamped the Happy above and the Birthday below the candles. I think it’s sweet! Although I knew it needed a bit of bling so added a row for good measure. A Girl can nevah have enough Bling!! Right?
  • The card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 so I cut an 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of white for the card base.
  • The Black Mat is cut to2 1/2 x 2 1/2
  • and the white image piece is cut to 2 3/8 x 2 3/8
Aren’t you ready to see what the rest of the What Will You Stamp Team has created for you this week? I know I am!!
Just click here to be directed to the What Will You Stamp Blog to see and hopefully you’ll play along.
Thanks for stopping in. See you next time!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

post signature

3 comments:

Card Bomb said...

We will miss having you so much! Hugs and all the best to you always!
-Maria

designbydonna said...

Cute card. Your granddaughter will love it. That is a versatile birthday set. You could even stamp as many candles as the child's age.

Tricia's Ink, Paper, Glue said...

Thanks for the cute card!