Welcome to a Star Studded Monday with WWYS!! You'll see some fab creations this week with this fun set from Stampin' Up!
Here is my fun card for this challenge
Holy Moly I had fun with this one!
- Card base is Basic Gray and cut to 4 1/4 x 11
- Mat is cut in the same color and stamped with the spider from Cheer All year with Stazon Black
- I then stamped the darling bottles on scraps of white using Stazon and colored with an Aqua Painter with Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Tangelo Twist...and cut them out.
- I cut a circle out of the gray mat with one of my circle framelits and added a piece of white behind the circle.
- I thought this needed a bit more so laid a Spider Web Doily on the bottom left corner and attached it with glue and cut the rest off. Guess what? The rest of the doily was used at the top right on the on the inside bottom of the card. SWEET!!!
- The I attached my first bottle with adhesive and popped up the other two. I felt it still needed a bit of something so added some ink with my Aqua Painter at the bottom of the bottle area so they are just not suspended in mid air.
- One more thing...I decided to add some Dazzling Diamonds to my bottles. I think they came alive then, don't you?
Don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team at the What Will You Stamp Blog
Here are the products I used to create this card. If I can help you with any of your stamping needs please don't hesitate to contact me. That's why I'm here! :)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog