Going to give a little sneak peek today using one of the new stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog. Can I just say that catalog is Amazing. Holy Moly!!! Here is my interpretation of the sketch, Hop you like it.
- Cut card base to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in Whisper White
- DSP to 3 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Strips of Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive cut to 1” x 5 14 “
- Pumpkin Pie Mat to 2 1/2 x 2 3/4
- Whisper White Image Piece to 2 1/2 x 2 3/4
- Attach the DSP to the card base
- Run the strips to through the big shot using the Woodgrain and Fancy Dots Embossing Folders.
- Drag the pads across to create a deeper look of texture.
- Happy Scenes
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Pumpkin PIe Card Stock
- Old Olive Card Stock
- Delightful Dijon Card Stock
- Bohemian Designer Paper
- Pumpkin and Pumpkin Markers
- Aqua Painter for the grass and sky.
Wouldn’t you like to see the rest of the Design Team and what they have come up with? You won’t be disappointed.
Make sure to visit the Stamping and Blogging Blog to see all the creations from previous weeks.
That’s it for today. Please let me know if I can help you with your stamping needs.
Bye for now!