Hope you are all having a fabulous day! Here’s a fun little sketch today from Stamping and Blogging. Hope you get to play along this week.
Here is what I created with the Cupcake Party set and Cherry on Top Designer Paper Stack.
I wanted to use some of the soft and pretty Mint Macaron and our sweet Cherry on Top Designer Paper. Unfortunately it was not sunny here today and pictures do not do this justice.
- My Mnt Macaron Mat is cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 and folded.
- My next layer is the candles from the Designer Pack cut to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 and attached to the front of the card base.
- I then punched two tags using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. You should cut the width to 2” and make as long as you want. I made these 3 1/2 and adjusted as I went.
- Notice I have a Mint Macaron Mat for my image piece which is stamped in all of the new in-colors. That was fun!!
- I then stamped the cupcake in Tip Top Taupe and the frosting in Mint Macaron and punched out with our cupcake punch. Sweet!
- I cut the Mint Tag in half as seen below and attached the image piece to it. I had to piece a tiny scrap in at the bottom to make it look complete. It’s a faker layer. haha
- Oh you’ll need to snip out two places at the inside top as shown on the picture so it doesn’t show through.
- Don’t forget the snippet of Dotted Lace Trim to complete it.
I hope you enjoyed your stay here today. I also hope you will visit the rest of the design team. We have some huge talent there.
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders – USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Marine Wiplier- France
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
One other thing….make sure to visit the NEW Sketch and Stamp Blog sponsored by Stamping and Blogging and play along with us. Create your take on the sketch, do a blog post and use our convenient link button to add your submission.
For now…have a great rest of the week and see you soon!!!