Monday, March 16, 2015

What Will You Stamp? with By the Tide

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back! I’m so happy to see you here again. I love reading all your wonderful comments. So please make sure to comment if you have time.

This week at (WWYS) What Will You Stamp…… we will be using the “By the Tide” Stamp Set. This is a great Stamp Set and as far as I’m concerned a must have. So great for those Masculine Cards you might need.

Here is the card I made with “By the Tide” I hope you like it.

FullSizeRender (25)

Look at all you get in this fun set!!!

wwys3 By the Tide

Want to see more cards done with By the Tide?

Please click on the Logo below to direct you to the WWYS Blog where you can see the rest of the Design Team’s work. Not only that we encourage you to play along!! It will be so fun. Everyone is welcome!!!

Want to recreate this card for yourself to give? Here is what you need.

Supplies needed:

Hope you come back Monday!!! In the meantime….What Will You Stamp?

post signature

6 comments:

Cari Verschueren said...

Very pretty card! This has got to be one of my most favorite (henceforth most used) stamp set!

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is wonderful! I had to buy this set right away, but not for Guy cards, but for my SIL who loved shells and the lacy fans.....need to repurpose it now....still love it! TFS!

Amanda Sevall said...

I love this Lee!! You're right, it's definitely a must have in the stamp collection for masculine cards -- and you made an awesome one today! :)

Maria Willis said...

I love this card Lee! All of your cards have such elegance and this one does too. Thanks for another great card!
-Maria

Susan said...

Love the askew layers!! You know I'm going to CASE this for a class. LOL Great card!!

M.E. Stites said...

I really love your choice of colors on this card. I have been having fun playing along with the WWYS challenge blog. Thanks for sharing it with me.