Where did the week go??? Oh my Gosh I can’t believe it’s sketch time again. I’ve got a cutie for you today!!!
Here is the sketch:
….and my card…hope you like it.
This card was super easy and fun using the new Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack! How could I do a Scotty Dog without this paper? I just couldn’t! This one is for you Kathy O!
- The card base is Chocolate Chip and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- The Mat is Cajun Craze and cut to 3 3/4 x 5
- Ovals cut from the Ovals Framelits
- Burlap Ribbon frayed and sentiment on top.
- I also added a 4 x 5 1/4 to the inside and used my left over scrap of scrap to the edge of it to finish off the inside.
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
Not sure if you know but Stampin’ Up! has unleashed 4 Brand New Products just for you! Hurry though they are only available during Sale-a-Bration. That’s March 1st-31st. Sweet huh?
Here are the products:
They are available at my website starting today!
I can’t wait to get mine!!!
Please use Hostess Code B3FVDNAC.
Ready to see more? The rest of the Stamping and Blogging Design Team is up and they have some fabulous things in store for you.
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver– USA –
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Marine Wiplier_ France
See you back here real soon I hope!
Rubber Hugs from me to you!