I’m excited about todays Sketch Challenge as I love the way my card came out. So much so I’ll be showcasing this card at a Charity Event I’ll be doing here in Jacksonville, Fl on April 11th. The event will be for Autism. Such a worthy cause.
I will be following up a bit later with a way you can help. So stay tuned!
Here is todays sketch:
…and my card…..
Don’t you love the simplicity of this. I just love gray and yellow together…so now and so chic’!The best part is you can use any color flowers with it. Make it your own.
- Card Base cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
- So Saffron Mat cut to 3 3/4 x 5
- White Mat cut to 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Ink up the Dictionary Stamp with Basic Gray and lay your white mat on it. Just very lightly move your fingers over the paper to ink only bits of it. Kind of gives it an aged look. Sponge Edges with Basic Gray.
- Attach white stamped mat to the So Saffron and attach to the Gray Card Base.
- Stamp Image on a 4 x4 of white with Tuxedo Memento Black
- Color in with Blendabilites and sponge edges lightly
- Add to the front of the card using dimensionals
- Stamp Greeting on a scrap of white and trim add to a strip of So Saffron and trim again. Attach left side with dimensionals and side with tape.
- I stamped the inside bottom of the card too and use a tiny 1/4” strip of So Saffron to finish it off.
Listen if I can help you with any of your stamping needs you know I’m happy to help. Just hit the contact me button at the top of the blog and let me know.
…but for now….here are some of the most talented girls around. I know you are going to Love-Love-Love what they have in store for you.
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver– USA –
Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
Amy Koenders - USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
Claire Daly – Australia
Kerstin Kreis – Germany