Hi Everyone and Welcome to my Blog!
To those of you who are here because of the Creative Blog Hop, I thank you for visiting! Laura Milligan asked if I would be willing to participate in this hop and I thought it sounded like fun! She is such a sweet lady and so very talented. So make sure you check her out!
I’ve got a very simple and sweet card for you today.
This card will be one of the cards I send to my sweet friend who is having a long distance workshop for me! She wanted to use this set and so we will. I hope she and her friends like it! Want to learn how to have a “Party in a Box” just hit the contact me button and I’ll be happy to give you the details.
My card today uses a ton of new product from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Guess what? You can earn these products FREE with a qualifying order.
- I used the Best Day Ever Stamp Set…free with a $50 purchase
- I used the Best Day Ever Designer Series Paper…free with a $50 purchase
- ..and the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack…Free with a $50 purchase
- I also used the Magic Bow Make that my Hubby sells at the top of my blog. That’s how I made that sweet little bow!
Which yummy one do you have to have first? Decisions….decisions…..it’s so sweet with the Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral Colors. Don’t you think?
Do you have your Sale-a-Bration Catalog and/or your New Occasions Catalog yet? If not and you don’t have a Demonstrator..please let me know and I will get to you!
You can view them at my website as well
For this Hop I need to answer the four questions below….so here goes!
1. What are you working on? I’m working on projects for stamp clubs and parties and also on Swaps for Leadership Conference in Orlando next week. Yikes!!! So busy!
2. How does your work differ from others in your genre? It might not differ too much. However I do Charity Events every other month and have been for almost 5 years now. My team of Demonstrators and I hold big stamping events all the while raising money for those in need. We try and help out a local Charity if we can. It’s a beautiful thing!
3. Why do you create what you do? I love creating and meeting new people. It’s just the best! I can’t imagine not doing this. It’s become a big part of my life for the last 10 years. To be able to create which I love and to help people, which I love and to teach a first time stamper how to stamp is well….just the best!
4. How does your creative process work? Often times I might wake in the middle of the night thinking of something I might try. I’ve learned to keep a pad of paper and a pencil on my nightstand. Now I’m not saying I remember or can even read what I’ve written in the morning but you know what I mean. If I get stuck….I just love to look at card sketches and see if it can’t inspire me. That works really well too.
To keep this Hop going I’m to nominate two people…so…..
Next week, I have asked two special stampin' friends to participate in the blog hop – Sheilah Neff from Corona California who is so talented. We met online and then met at Leadership in Palm Springs one year….it was so awesome finally meeting her. I always look forward to spending time with her when I travel to a Stampin' Up! events. I can't wait to see what she will share next Monday!
My second friend is Susan Best is from Jacksonville, Florida and a great friend and wonderful stamper. She is also one of my team mates that helps with the Charity Events! I know she will have something great to share with you next Monday! So make sure to visit her.
Let me know if I can be of any help to you or with your stamping needs. I’m here to help.