Welcome to the Jacksonville STARZ Blog Hop. I hope you will join in on the fun and visit my Team Members Blogs listed below. I’ve got some awesome talent going on! They amaze me!
Here is the sketch we were to follow hope you see the resemblance.
This is such a pretty set and is so peaceful. If you haven’t decided on your Christmas set this year you might consider “The Newborn King” It’s just beautiful!
- Cut the Shimmer White to 4 1/4 x 11 and 3 3/4 x 5
- Cut the Champagne Glitter Paper in 1/2” strips and worked it around the mat.
- I did emboss about 2/3 of the mat with the woodgrain Embossing Folder and stamped the little Joy with Lost Lagoon.
- I then stamped the image in Stazon and water colored the Manger Scene and used my circle Framelit to cut it out. I then mounted onto a larger circle of Champagne Glitter Paper. Sort of off set it.
- I then took some of the gold twine and used my Magic Bow Maker to make my fluffy Bow. I did tie a few more strands around the center to hang down and then attached with a glue dot. That’s it.
That’s it for today…..I hope you liked it. Please make sure to visit my team Members now and leave some sweet comments.
Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com
Rose Ann Marr - http://rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com/...
Monique Zimmer - http://moniquezimmer.blogspot.com/
Amanda Sevall - http://amandasevall.com/
Cari Verschueren - http://papercraftingwithcari.blogspot.com/
Amy Unick http://allkindsofcraftingwithamy.blogspot.com/
Sheilah Stamper - http://www.stampwithus.com/
Susan Best - http://stampinginferno.blogspot.com/
Lee Conrey - http://www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/