Welcome to Wednesday’s Stamping & Blogging Tour! Make sure to check the end of my post where I will be having a few Shopping Sprees given away next week at the end of the Extravaganza!
I’d like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you get to share it with Friends and Family and make some beautiful memories! I also want to let you know how thankful I am to all of you for your continued support and lovely comments that you leave on my blog. Y’all make it so much fun!
Todays card features the Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
I went a little non traditional for colors here…but love it anyway. The Blackberry Bliss is to die for Gorgeous! So rich and beautiful!
I strayed a bit from the sketch and added the element to the top instead of the bottom but it’s pretty close to this sketch.
- Confetti White cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and 3 3/4 x 5
- Blackberry Bliss is cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and then another 1/2 piece of cardstock for the stars
- Punch the left side of the white mat with the Confetti Stars Punch then Emboss the White Mat with the stars Embossing Folder
- Heat Emboss the larger star in Gold and the smaller in White Embossing Powder. The smallest star in Gold
- Punch a little star with the Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and add to the tower of STARS.
- Time to assemble
- Tie a know bow to the white mat where the punched stars end and the embossed start and add to the card on the left side
- Start building the stars together with Dimensionals and add to the front of the card.
Make sure to visit the other talented Ladies of the Stamping and Blogging Design Team
Sandi MacIver – USA –
Amy Koenders - USA
Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
Claire Daly - Australia
Caroline van der Straatan - Netherlands
Marine Wiplier - France
Kerstin Kreis - Germany
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
Tuesday Specials in additions to the Online Extravaganza! Seriously check it out!
and the fabulous Online Extravaganza-too good to be true!
and use Hostess Code DT2SCRQE if you’d like to purchase anything. I will be giving away a few shopping Sprees!
That’s it for today! See you next time!