Had a great time at Founder’s Circle in St George, Utah last week. It’s good to be back and trying to get in the swing of things.
Today’s card features the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set and Punch…hope you like it. Kind of a simple sketch and sometimes that is a tad more difficult (Sandi) lol
- The base of the card is Melon Mambo (the weather and lighting are not the usual so it looks off a bit) and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half.
- The next mat is black and cut to 4 x 5 1/4
- The White Embossed mat is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- The black strip is cut to 3/4” x 3 7/8 & the little strip of Melon Mambo is cut to 1/2 x 3 7/8 and punched with out hearts border punch.
- I punched the hexagons in Memento Black and Melon Mambo. For the dotted one I used my Melon Mambo Marker to color in the dots.
- I added the Melon Mambo ribbon about the Black strip and glued to the back and used my Magic Bow Maker to make the cute little single bow. (available for purchase at the top of my blog)
- I mounted the stamped Hexagons to punched out black Hexagons with adhesive and embellished with a little flower and some rhinestones.
Supplies for this card are as follows: