Sunday, October 19, 2014

Partridge and Pears and a Gift from Me!

Hi Everyone,

pick a pack of paper
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! has a GREAT Sign Up Special going on right now! If you sign up by the end of October you will receive 6 FREE Packages of Designer Serises Paper! You’ll receive one package a month for 6 months. Cool huh!!! Just one of the little perks you get for being a Demo....
You know, you can do this as a business or you can do this as a hobby and get the discount. It's all good!
Stampin’ Up! welcomes all Demonstrator’s and so do I! Did you know if you sign up now you’ll get the Starter Kit YOUR WAY For just $99! Look at what you get!
· Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
· A business supply pack valued at $50!
. 6 FREE Packs of our Designer Series Paper.
. ...and Check out the Gift from me (below) (available to you after 3 months)
That's a total value of $175! + 6 Packs of Designer Series Paper in the next 6 months. That’s over $240 just for starters! Why wouldn’t you do it?
 
What do you say? Want to join my team? I'm hoping so!  I’ve got girls all the across the country that love what we do. Our team is amazing! I love the whole sharing part of it and getting to know people that I would not have met otherwise. We have swaps and blog hops and fun. You'll see!
Just click here to direct you to the sign up area…you’ll be glad you did! ….once you’ve been with me for 3 months you will get this special Gift from me. It will be Embroidered with our team name and your name on the handle. Don’t you Love it?
photo (11)
Now for some stamping fun! I have a gorgeous card to share with you today. I hope you love it as much as I do! This card was created by one of my customers. Jan is a very special lady and was so thrilled as to how her card came out. I just had to share!! You know, I love working with people and seeing the delight in what they do. Makes it’s so rewarding for me and them when they share!
photo 1
photo 2photo 3
Want to make one of these for your very own? Here is the Supply List of things you will need:
 
 

post signature

No comments: