Friday, October 24, 2014

Cake in a Cup Goodies with Stampin’ Up!

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I’d share a cute project I’ve been working on for some Craft Fairs I’m doing. I think these would make great little Office Gifts, Neighbor Gifts and Just a little something ‘cuz I care Gift!
The first is an Autumn Cup I made using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die…I love how these leaves turned out. Don’t you?
IMG_2788
and the Christmas one using the Stars Framelit and our fabulous DSP!
IMG_2787
Want the Recipe for the Cake in a Cup?
Recipe
  • 1 Cake Mix (any flavor)
  • 1 Angel Food Cake Mix
  • Mix Dry Ingredients together in a zip lock bag.
  • Scoop 1/3 cup into a small cello bag and tie closed
  • Add the little bag of mix to the cup with that you have added some shred to.The shred is just to fill the cup and make it look pretty.
  • Directions are: Add 3 Tablespoons of water and stir.
  • Microwave for 30-45 seconds.
Note: add a special treat to the package like a Caramel of piece of chocolate to add to the mix! Yummy!!!!
I cannot believe how good these are. Perfect for that late night treat of Office treat in the middle of the day!
Supplies to make these projects

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake in a cup. I don't understand what "with some shred in it."????

Sue McNeill

designbydonna said...

I love these. I have made the "cake in a cup". Quick and easy treat. But I was eating WAY TOO MUCH cake so had to give it away.