Just thought I’d share a cute project I’ve been working on for some Craft Fairs I’m doing. I think these would make great little Office Gifts, Neighbor Gifts and Just a little something ‘cuz I care Gift!
The first is an Autumn Cup I made using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die…I love how these leaves turned out. Don’t you?
and the Christmas one using the Stars Framelit and our fabulous DSP!
Want the Recipe for the Cake in a Cup?
- 1 Cake Mix (any flavor)
- 1 Angel Food Cake Mix
- Mix Dry Ingredients together in a zip lock bag.
- Scoop 1/3 cup into a small cello bag and tie closed
- Add the little bag of mix to the cup with that you have added some shred to.The shred is just to fill the cup and make it look pretty.
- Directions are: Add 3 Tablespoons of water and stir.
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds.
Note: add a special treat to the package like a Caramel of piece of chocolate to add to the mix! Yummy!!!!
I cannot believe how good these are. Perfect for that late night treat of Office treat in the middle of the day!
Supplies to make these projects
Thanks for stopping in today. If you have any questions please let me know.
The Hostess Code is TCXD32UX if you would like to order. Please visit my website here.
…see you next time.