Friday, August 1, 2014

Big-Big-Big Shot News!

Hi Everyone!
Got some great news today! Stampin’ Up! has announced a Big Shot Special that is awesome!
Big Shot and Bundles
Check it out……
Two Choices:
1) Buy a Big Shot and get a free bundle below.
  and/or
2) Buy a discounted bundle below at a 15% discount.
big shot bundles print
   Promotion Dates and Deadlines: August 1-31,2014
If  you’d like to order the Big Shot or any of the items listed I’ll be happy to help you. Just visit me at my online store hit the contact me button at the top of the page on the right and I’ll be happy to help you.
Remember is you order the Big Shot and a Bundle or two or order $150 in  mdse.. you will qualify for Hostess Benefits….starting with $25 in free products. Great time to take advantage or this sale!
Here is a fun video from Stampin’ Up! about the Big Shot. 





post signature

No comments: