Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sweet Stuff with Stamping & Blogging

Hi Everyone!

It’s been a whirlwind since getting back from the Stampin’ Up! Convention in Salt Lake City last week. It was so much fun…glad I got this little card done before I left as I’m still tired! Go figure! I think I walked at least 100 miles! lol

This little card is done featuring the “Sweet Stuff” Stamp Set. I fell it love with it as my granddaughter did Ballet and even though she is growing up I still think of her in her little costumes.

photo (6) 

I stamped the image in Momento Black and colored in with the new Calypso Coral Blendies available to you August 1st!

photo (8)

Here is a close up of the little Ballerina. Isn’t she cute? I doubled matted the oval using my Ovals Framelits and touched off her little belt with a single Rhinestone. Wouldn’t this be perfect for your little Ballerina?

Here is a the sketch we have from Sandi this week. Simple and cute and just perfect for this little card I think.

Have you ever used a sketch before? If not give it a try and see what you come up with. Look at the image piece and then your stamp sets and see what you have that fits….then build around it. It’s that easy!

sb65

Did you know that the Designer Series Paper on pages 186 and 187 are buy 3 get one free until the end of the month? They are and that’s a great deal!!! So hurry! If you need a catalog let me know. They are so fun to go to sleep to! lol

image

Supplies needed:

Are you ready to see the Design Team? I can’t wait to check it out myself!

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope to see you back soon.

Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

8 comments:

Kerstin Kreis said...

i don´t have the set with the sweet tiny dancer ... but it´s really awesome :-)

Marine said...

Oh yes your ballerina is so cute Lee ! I love your card ! And Corail Calypso + Black is matching very well !

Sandi MacIver said...

Sweet stuff from our Sweet Lee, totally adorable, I love that little dancing girl and she fits perfectly in your design

Michelle Last said...

love your cute little ballerina on your card, great use of the sketch x

stampwithamyk said...

That is just so cute! I love your little ballerina and your colors choices are just perfect. Fabulous card! :)

Claire said...

Love your little Ballerina and your awesome colouring. Great use of the sketch :)

Shelagh Freemantle said...

I miss you too!! This is so sweet , Lee. And you picked such fun colors. You have such a knack for putting it all together. Hugs from Shelagh.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet...I was worried that the DSP would that sweet little girl but it actually pops it...great that you set her down in the lower corner~!