Today I’m going to feature a simple Square Card for the Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge. You know me…..white and black with a splash of color!
Here is the sketch…
I gotta say I love the new Boutique Borders from Stampin’ Up! they are the new Photopolymer and so great to use. Stick to the blocks like magic and stamp really well. I love that you can line up the image to make a continuing sheet like above.
So blended the old with the new (Pleasant Poppies and Boutique Borders with Blendabilities) Oh Yeah!
The Poppy Flowers were stamped in Memento Ink and colored with our new Blendabilities Alcohol Markers. Love, Love, Love them. They have brought coloring to new heights for me.
Make sure to stop in and see the other Stamping and Blogging Designers this week. Our team is growing and we’re traveling abroad now. So please make sure to visit.
- Sandi MacIver - USA www.stampingwithsandi.com
- Amy Koenders - USA – www.stampwithAmyK.com
- Michelle Last - UK– www.michellelast.co.uk
- Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com
- Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands – www.carooskaartjes.blogspot.nl
- Marine Wiplier – France – http//www.marineetstamp.com
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany – scraparound.de
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada – http://www.shelaghfreemantle.com/