Hope you’re having a great day! I know I am! I am in Salt Lake City for the Stampin’ Up! Convention. I’m with some of my downline and we’re having a blast! Hope to share some pictures with you tomorrow.
In the meantime I’d like to share a cute little card that I did for the Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge. Here it is…..
….and here is the sketch if you’d like to try it out
The base of the card is done in:
- Basic Black and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Black Polka Dot Mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/4
- Back To Black Designer Paper is cut to 1 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Red for the circle is cut to 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
- White image circle piece is 2 1/4 x 2 1/4
- White saying piece is 2 x 2
I’ve used some of the fun and fabulous Daffodil Delight 1/4” Cotton Ribbon. #love!
Don’t you just love the little Brights Candy Dots on this. It matches the Toucan's Beak!!
I colored the Toucan in with my Stampin’ Up! Markers. I think it came out really cute. I hope you like it.
If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like for me to help you with your stamping needs…..just let me know. I’d be happy to help.
Hope you enjoyed my little share today……I’ll be back soon.
Listen did you know we’ve got an International Team of Designers on our Stamping and Blogging Design Team? Yes we do!!! So exciting!!! Hope you visit their blogs and leave them a comment. They’d love to hear from you!
- Sandi MacIver - USA www.stampingwithsandi.com
- Amy Koenders - USA – www.stampwithAmyK.com
- Michelle Last - UK– www.michellelast.co.uk
- Patrice Halliday - New Zealand– Create with Stamps.co.nz -
- Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com
- Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands – www.carooskaartjes.blogspot.nl
- Marine Wiplier – France – http//www.marineetstamp.com
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany – scraparound.de
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada – http://www.shelaghfreemantle.com/
See you next time!