Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Happy Hooray! Stamping and Blogging Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I’ve got a simple little Square Share for you today. I hope you like it.
clip_image001
Sketch Challenge Belowsb66
I don’t know about you but I love Square Cards…..they just make a statement, don’t’ you agree?
  • The White Base is done using Whisper White Card Stock and cut to 5 x 5
  • The Black Mat is cut to 4 x 4
  • Calypso Coral 3 7/8x 3 7/8
  • Designer Paper (Back to black Cut to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
  • I stamped the images on scraps of white in Black Stazon and Calypso Coral.
  • I cut the Feather’s out and notched them a bit on the sides.
  • The Hexagon was punched out using the Hexagon Punch.
I dotted the “I” with a small rhinestone and added a bit of Black Twine I had laying around. I think it was a good fit.
The Products to complete this card are listed below.

Say do you know we have weekly Specials and 1/2 price Paper Pumpkin? Here they are if you are interested. Paper Pumpkin is below the specials.

Click Here for more details on 1/2 Price Paper Pumpkin

Now for more stamping ideas with the Stamping and Blogging Design Team. Have fun touring with them. You’ll be amazed at the talent!

I hope you enjoyed your stay here today.

Come back and see me soon!

See you next time!

post signature

8 comments:

Michelle Last said...

Simple but very pretty, I love those feathers!

Kerstin Kreis said...

yes, i really like it :-)
and i need the "back to black" DP ;-)

Marine said...

Wow amazing card ! Simple but sooooo efficient ! Love it !

Sandi MacIver said...

Beautiful card Miss Lee, and I'm with you, love square cards and Back to Black Designer Paper and I adore how you incorporated the feathers, such a cute idea!...

Shelagh Freemantle said...

This is so pretty. I love the notching on the feathers...looks very real. Thanks Lee....great simple concept. Hugs...Shelagh

stampwithamyk said...

I love this card, great colors and great use of the designer paper. Perfect!!

Claire said...

Wow, totally love it. Simple but makes such a statement. Love the Calypso Coral and Black together, the Coral really softens it. Feel a case coming on!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very nicely done, Lee...love plain and simple and creative cards!