Welcome back! We’ve got another great sketch from Sandi this week. Well really it was a challenge for me (and that’s a good thing). Made me come out of that little box I live in! lol
Actually I had this card in my mind the minute I looked at this sketch…..but….I did not listen to me!!! So I tried different things and ended up with my original “Out of the Box” idea from me!! haha
So then I had to execute the idea….that was easy….then I looked at Sandi’s sketch and tried to do those triangle’s…seems I was having a blonde moment as that didn’t come easy! Thanks for the Brain Exercise Sandi!!
So glad I can laugh at myself and my “Duh” Moments. I decided to make “Faux” Triangles….just lay the strip down over the dsp and cardstock and Voila!!! hehe
Note to me:…listen to me!!! lol
Supplies for this card are:
- What’s Up! Stamp Set
- Real Red Cardstock & Ink Pad
- Basic Black Cardstock & Black Stazon Pad
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock & Ink Pad
- Back to Black Designer Paper
- White Bakers Twine
- Brights Candy Dots
Want to see some weekly deals? Here they are…and available in my store.
Now make sure to visit the Stamping and Blogging Design Team……I’m sure they have some incredible Projects to share with you! I’m headed over there right now myself.
- Sandi MacIver - US. www.stampingwithsandi.com
- Amy Koenders - USA – www.stampwithAmyK.com
- Michelle Last Great Britain– www.michellelast.co.uk
- Claire Daly Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com
Have a Fabulous Day! See you next time!