Monday, June 23, 2014

Everyday Adventure Project Life Card


Hi Everyone,
I got my Project Life out today and checked out the Beautiful Project Life Card Collection. It's not just for Scrapbooking. 
This card literally took minutes to make....how great is that?

        
I am kind of a paper hoarder so cutting into this was big for me!! lol
Funny how we are about the silliest of things!

Products used to create this are: 
WhiteCard stock, Project Life Card, Circle Framelits, Pennants Framelits, Basic Rhinestones and The Hello There Hostess Stamp Set. I also used the Pansy Punch and Very Vintage Designer Buttons and a bit of white twine.
You know you can only get this set when you either hostess a part or order a min. of $150....

I do workshops in a box and home parties if you are local..let me know if you are interested or place a qualifying order at my website ang get yours today at http://www.stapingleeyours.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping in. 
See you soon! 

post signature

No comments: